Fat Injection to breasts is a new t technique used in breast restoration, augmentation and reconstruction. It is more commonly used in breast restoration and reconstruction as an adjunct to correct for minor asymmetry issues after initial breast reconstruction. It also being used in primary augmentation of breasts and in conjunction with mastopexy to provide fullness and cleavage to breasts.
Fat Injections to breasts can address the following issues:
- Overall volume augmentation of the breasts to increase breast size by one cup size
- Lipo-injection to provide symmetry and fullness to breasts
- Provide superior and medial fullness to enhance cleavage of breasts
- Used to achieve contour correction in breasts affected by lumpectomy and breast radiation
- Provide symmetry and reconstruct breasts in patients dissatisfied with previous breast reconstructive surgery
This simple procedure usually requires liposuction for fat to be removed from donor areas such as abdomen, hips and thighs (generally wherever we can find fat) and re-injection of the fat back into the breasts through very small incisions. Recovery is usually around 1-2 days after this procedure.
While all patients certainly have options, not all patients are good candidates for this procedure. Contact us to schedule a visit with Dr. Sadeghi to discuss your options and find the procedure that is right for you.
|Breast Fat Transfer – What to expect|
|Length of Surgery||1 – 2 hours|
|Total length of stay||2 nights|
|Bruising and Swelling||Mild|
|Stitches||No stitches, no drains|
|Back to work||Less than a week after surgery|
|Exercise||2 weeks after the surgery with sports bra|
|Final Result||Immediate effect|